Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Walk in Chinqua Penn

A while ago, when the weather was still very warm and the trees hadn't begun to change color yet, the three of us, Nan(my sister), Gabe and I all went for a walk in Chinqua Penn. It was a beautiful day! 


This is the first time I've driven all three of us somewhere. 
Usually we pile into Gabe's pick up truck that has a three seat bench. 
I hate driving into town where there are lots of stop lights and people crossing the streets and cars going really slow...but I love to drive the country roads where we live so for once I got behind the wheel.


Nan's new invention for Clyde. He walks so much better side by side.


Bambi!



Bambi's mother




Nan and Gabe were very patient as I stopped in the middle of the trail for fifteen minutes trying to get these pictures

That's water :p

Best friends for life!

Gabe's photography skills!

The mysterious hole in the tree

Little Niagara's creek

power walking!

Despite the big water stain on his shirt I think this would make a great profile picture!



coming to the end of our walk
It was so nice to get away for a little while and be surrounded by nature. 
This was the little bit of summer we had left.
I'm looking forward to fall now!




1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely blog! I love your format and posts, especially the pics of the deer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete